|duration: 7 semesters |
|Field of study: |
- Sustainable Energy Engineering
- thorough preparation in the field of assessment, selection and operation of power installations
- learning using modern computer programs
- conducting interesting laboratory experiments
- learning the principles of construction and operation of energy machines and devices (turbines, pumps, boilers, fans and others)
- getting to know the latest technologies of obtaining energy, including from renewable sources
- practical classes in industry
Our graduates find employment in power plants, industrial plants, research centers, construction offices, consulting companies, as well as in repair companies of machines and equipment.
Your skills after graduation.
Graduates of Power Engineering are specialists in the field of:
- construction and operation of energy, heating and cooling systems
- knowledge of the latest energy technologies
- knowledge of environmental protection
- knowledge of the law in power engineering
- professional communication in English
- assessment, selection and operation of power installations
- construction and operation of energy machines and devices (turbines, pumps, boilers, fans)
Graduates can also gain additional engineering and managerial qualifications required by the European labour market.
Graduates can apply for building qualifications without any restrictions as part of the installation specialty in the field of heating, ventilation, gas, water supply and sewage systems, installations and devices. Wydział Inżynierii Środowiska i Energetyki